Impact-O-Graph: long-term analog impact recorders.
The most used analog recorder Impact-O-Graph.
Analog impact recorders Impact-O-Graph are used for long-term trips because they accurately measure the impacts that may occur during the transport of the product. For more than 40 years, both manufacturers and armies have used Impact-O-Graph to warn recipients of mishandling.
Three mass spring needles operate independently of each other, each measuring an axis: X, Y and Z. Each needle works by angular vibration with a degree of freedom in the direction they control. The mass of inertia of each needle converts the movement from any of the three directions in the same plane and draws these forces on the paper to facilitate its reading.
- Well designed, reliable and simple.
- Magnitude of graphs, direction and impact time.
- Record continuously for up to 6 months.
- Battery C standard.
- Impacts of up to 50 times the force of gravity (50 G) can be identified immediately by examining the table.
- Deter and detect bad management.
- Accepted as evidence in legal liability disputes.
- No additional equipment is necessary.
Analog impact recorders Impact-O-Graph are delivered ready to use with paper and battery already installed without the use of ink.
Analog impact recorders Impact-O-Graph have many applications in different sectors. Some of them are:
- Logistics, transport and storage
- Energy (transformers, switchgear)
- Chemical / Petrochemical
- Drilling / Mining
- Defense and Aerospace
- Electronics devices
- Medical devices
- Laboratory elements
- Glass articles
- Packaging in general
- Food and drink
- Water treatment
Analog impact recorders Impact-O-Graph are supplied in boxes per unit. Contact us if you want to purchase this data logger.