Synthetic zeolite is a molecular sieve in powder. It is the optimal solution for the removal of traces of water in coatings, sealants, adhesives or resins. It is a desiccant that controls odor when added in product manufacturing.
Synthetic zeolite molecular sieve is in powder or paste. Typically used in systems o f2-component polyurethane. The additive adsorb water and other impurities in the manufacture of some plastics.
It is used when a selective adsorption of small polar molecules is necessary. Thanks to its small particle size ensures excellent dispersion in many different formulations.
Synthetic zeolites are used for a variety of applications, among which are the following:
- Water absorption products for coatings, sealants, adhesives and resins.
- Desiccant as an additive in plastics processing
- Odor control
- Absorption in agriculture.
- Absorption of water and impurities in plastic processing
- Drying pigments and organic solvents
The product is supplied in bags of 15 Kg, Big bags or metal drums. If you have any questions about synthetic zeolite or want to make a budget that suits your needs, contact us here.