SYNTHETIC ZEOLITEChemical Products
Synthetic zeolite is a molecular sieve in powder. It is the optimal solution for the removal of traces of water in coatings, sealants, adhesives or resins. It is a desiccant that controls odor when added in product manufacturing.
Synthetic zeolite molecular sieve is in powder or paste. Typically used in systems o f2-component polyurethane. The additive adsorb water and other impurities in the manufacture of some plastics.
It is used when a selective adsorption of small polar molecules is necessary. Thanks to its small particle size ensures excellent dispersion in many different formulations.
Synthetic zeolites are used for a variety of applications, among which are the following:
- Water absorption products for coatings, sealants, adhesives and resins.
- Desiccant as an additive in plastics processing
- Odor control
- Absorption in agriculture.
- Absorption of water and impurities in plastic processing
- Drying pigments and organic solvents
|Anhydrous solid content||98 %|
|Water content||2 %|
|Bulk density||300 g/l|
|Static water absorption||24 %|
|Particle size distribution (d 50)||3,5 microns|
The product is supplied in bags of 15 Kg, Big bags or metal drums.