The coil and cable protection PROPAFLEX is a flexible sheet which can adapt to curves thanks to its transversal grooves.
Description of the coil and cable protection PROPAFLEX
The coil and cable protection PROPAFLEX is an innovative product used to ensure perfect protection for products placed in coils or rolls.
It consists of a plastic sheet formed by low density polyethylene (LDPE), obtained after a procedure where it is differentiated in two layers:
- Smooth inner layer that facilitates perfect adherence to the object
- Wavy outer layer which acts as a damper to friction and abrasion with other materials. This layer gives the material a high shock and compression resistance.
The coil and cable protection PROPAFLEX film can be customized with the printing and colors you prefer, as well as with a non-slip and anti UV treatment.
The coil and cable protection PROPAFLEX film is a product created for protection and packaging of the following materials:
- Paper coils
- Precious materials in coil
- Coils of coupled materials
- Electric and fiber optic cables
- Rolls and sheets of aluminum
- Pipes and tanks
- Sheet metal rolls
- Steel / Stainless steel
- Magnetic plate
- Internal and external cladding of wooden boxes or cages
- Protection in pallet overlay
Some of the features of the coil and cable protection PROPAFLEX are:
- Fully recyclable
- Flexible in any direction
- Highly resistant to impacts and compression
- It can be used outdoors
- Oil repellent
- Easily applicable
- Safe product
- Light product
It is certified by BFSV (Hamburg) to be used as cable protector.
The coil and cable protection PROPAFLEX film is available in different versions depending on composition and thickness. These are PROPAFLEX CD (with horizontal slot for protection of surfaces with a maximum width of 3000 mm) and PROPAFLEX MD (with vertical slot for protection of surfaces without measurement limit). The common features of these versions are:
- Internal coil diameter: 76 mm and 152 mm
- Height from 100 to 3,000 mm
- Roll external diameter from 600 mm to 1,000 m