Reusable impact and temperature recorder Digi-Shock G/GT.
Digi-Shock G/GT record the impact G as well as the temperature.
Digi-Shock G/GT records impacts and temperature during the shipping process as well as being reusable. The Digi-Shock G recorder only records impact while the Digi-Shock GT recorder records both impact and temperature. The G-force range available in Digi-Shock G/GT are 25 G or 100 G.
Our control software, which is included in the product, allows an easy use and a quick and easy configuration of the shipping or mission parameters. Facilitates the start and end date of the mission, the highest and lowest temperatures, with the most relevant impacts on each axis during a shipping process.
The Digi-Shock G/GT LED indicator flashes when the user-defined alarm exceeds the set parameters, informing users that the controlled product may have been damaged and must be inspected immediately.
- Fully reusable long-life device
- Registers the X, Y, Z axes and the temperature
- Alarm levels defined by the user
- LED for normal operation and alarm
- Simple software for Windows for quick and easy configuration
- The mission data can be sent by email, once downloaded directly into the software for evaluation
- No software is required to recover encrypted data file in the destination
- The 25G model provides more data
- Duration of the impact (exclusive function of the Digi-shock GT 25G)
- Functional update every 8 hours
- Serialized identification for greater security
- Complete and detailed analysis of transport data with acceleration of values in all axes and temperature
- Zoom function for a specific time interval of evaluation
- Data export and printing capacity
The Digi-Shock G/GT impact and temperature indicators have a multitude of applications in different sectors. Some of them are:
- Logistics, transport and storage
- Chemical / Petrochemical
- Drilling / Mining
- Defense and Aerospace
- Electronics devices
- Medical devices
- Laboratory elements
- Glass articles
- Packaging in general
Digi-Shock G/GT impact and temperature recorders are supplied in boxes per unit.