Shocklog 298: one of the most complete data loggers in the market that allows to control even the vibrations of the merchandise or machinery.
Shocklog 298 issues a visual alert if your product is subjected to an impact that can damage its safety. It also controls the temperature, humidity and geo-positioning of your product.
The ShockLog 298 is the most advanced of the Shockwatch impact data loggers series, which includes ShockLog 208 impact ddata loggers, ShockLog 248 and g-View impact data loggers. With scale and frequency filters configurable by the user, the ShockLog 298 is the most flexible option in the line of recorders. The ShockLog 298 monitors impacts and internal temperature, provides the peak value (in the period) and issues periodic reports with the impact profile of the route. The ShockLog 298 will record the detailed impact curve of up to 870 events. In addition to this, optional accessories or built-in features allow you to extend the measurement power of the ShockLog 298 units. Set alarm limits so you know when abnormal conditions occurred. Measure the outside temperature, humidity, pressure, tilt, tilt or geo-positioning and configure the ShockLog 298 to meet the requirements of your application.
It issues a visual warning that your product was subjected to an impact with the potential to affect its performance or safety, thus enabling immediate inspection and correction of the problem before delivery to the customer; at the moment when the material is received or before the installation in the field.
Customers use the ShockLog 248 impact data logger to:
- Alert recipients and operators to inspect products and equipment, looking for possible damage
- Determine what shapes a damage
- Detecting incorrect handling during transport, operation or storage, allowing assignment of responsibilities and taking corrective measures
- Make the necessary adjustments in the packaging of products, loading processes, transport and modes of transport
- Assistant in the identification of improvement opportunities, through the profile of the journey
This device allows the transmission of data via iButton or USB cable.
The iButtons allow a simple control for the configuration, download, start and stop of ShockLog. Using an iButton it is possible to download a general report while the unit remains secure and inviolable. Have full control of programming and full access to data through the USB port.
Another option of communication is the optional radio frequency module. The ZigBee radio allows the ShockLog to be installed in places of difficult access and programmed / downloaded through radio communication.
The advantages of the software are:
- Simple Windows-based program
- Clear instructions for quick implementation and easy data analysis.
- An overview of the entire route with the values of the peak acceleration for all three axes in a time interval determined by the user, as well as a detailed impact curve
- It allows to extend the resolution for a more detailed vision or to export data to programs such as MsExcel and MatLab for more detailed analysis.
The main features of the Shocklog 298 data logger are:
- Record impact events; peaks X, Y, and Z; gRMS; and internal temperature
- Register up to 890 events
- Triaxial piezoelectric accelerometer technology, proven in the field
- Sensors record the direction, amplitude and duration of impact forces
- Levels of alarms and alerts defined by the user
- Stand-by mode to maximize battery life
- LED lights for visual notifications of alarms and alerts
- Easy installation, without wires or wires
- IP67 classification and protection against RF interference
- Allows the use of temperature, humidity and pressure sensors
- GPS functionality allows you to identify the exact location of events and alarms in Google Maps (optional)
The optional features of the Shocklog 298 data logger are:
- Humidity / temperature sensor (internal)
- Humidity / pressure / temperature sensors (external)
- Tilt and displacement sensor (internal)
- Geographical coordinates recorder GPS
The main applications of the Shocklog 298 device:
- Automotive parts: electric motors, pumps, windshields, combustion engines, gearboxes
- Transportation: train wagons, barges, cranes and truck fleets
- Energy: oil and gas drilling equipment, energy transformers, nuclear materials, solar panels and wind turbines
- Defense and aviation: lasers, missiles, ammunition, gyroscopes, aircraft engines, rocket launchers and satellites
- Medicine and research: laboratory equipment, particle acceleration systems, magnetic resonance machines, dentist chairs
SHOCKLOG 298 DATA LOGGER
HUMIDITY AND TEMPERATURE
TILT AND ROLL SPECIFICATIONS
The Shocklog 298 data loggers are supplied by units. Contact us if you want to purchase this data logger.