Trans-Monitor: Single-use impact indicator.
Trans-Monitor: the smallest impact indicator.
Trans-Monitor is an indicator of economic impact, double-axis and single-use. The Trans-Monitor is designed with two sets of stainless steel balls, spring-loaded, calibrated to withstand pre-set G-impacts.
- Provide a visual indication of a hidden impact may have occurred.
- When used with alert labels, Trans-Monitor reduces the incidence number by raising awareness that the package is being monitored.
- Promotes responsibility along the transport chain.
- Detects impacts from all directions.
- Helps confirm the effectiveness of the packaging.
- Identify the problematic points in the transport chain.
- Tamper proof.
- Can be mounted with self-adhesive or screws.
Trans-Monitor is designed with a set of steel balls joined by a spring, in a resistant casing, that when they receive an impact that exceeds the pre-established level, they are detailed and dislodged from the established location.
The Trans-Monitor is totally directional. Record the from the angle. Upon receiving an impact, one or more balls are forced out of their socket. Since the ball and spring assemblies are at an angle of 90 ° to one another, any excess of G will displace at least one ball.ç
The Trans-Monitor impact indicators have many applications in various sectors. Some of them are:
- Automotive components.
- Electric appliances.
- Electronics devices.
- Medical devices.
- Laboratory elements.Computer equipment (computers, hard drives, etc.).
- Glass articles.
- Packaging in general.
The Trans-Monitor impact indicators are supplied in boxes. For small amounts of impact indicators please consult with Sercalia.