Omni-GWS: two-axis impact indicator, non-manipulable, reusable and water resistant.
Omni-GWS: the impact indicator against manipulation and waterproof.
Omni-GWS is weather resistant with stainless steel components to protect against salty atmosphere and moisture during shipping and prolonged storage or aggressive environments.
The Omni-GWS impact indicators can be used hundreds of times with the included reset clamps. In addition, they are resistant to water and proof of any manipulation.
Tamper-proof design for greater security against unauthorized resetting.
The Omni-GWS impact device is individually calibrated for maximum reliability and precision.
- Omni-GWS detects impacts from all directions
- When used with alert labels, Omni-GWS reduces the incidence of damage by raising awareness that the package is being monitored
- Promotes responsibility among the manipulators along the transport chain
- Can help identify trouble spots in the transport chain
- Helps to shape the effectiveness of packaging
- The Omni-GWS components are individually calibrated for maximum
reliability and precision
- The Omni-GWS is designed with two sets of spring loaded steel balls that dislodge and drop into a transparent dome when hit with an impact that exceeds the preset level
The Omni-G impact indicators have many applications in various sectors. Some of them would be:
- Automotive components
- Distribution of electronics
- IT Services
- Electric appliances
- Electronics devices
- Medical devices
- Laboratory elements
- Computer equipment (computers, hard drives, etc.)
- Glass articles
- Packaging in general
The Omni-G impact indicators are supplied in units.