Omni-G: reusable and very precise impact indicators.
Omni-G the most versatile and adaptable impact indicator for containers.
The Omni-G is a resettable impact indicator that can be reused hundreds of times with the reset clamps. A product with many years in the market and with very satisfactory results.
The design of cross spring and ball bearing records impacts from all directions.
The Omni-G impact indicators provide an immediate indication of possible hidden damage. It allows detecting impacts with very low G levels (between 2G and 6G).
Omni-G is the most popular low cost reusable impact indicator on the market.
- When used with accompanying labels, it discourages mishandling
- When used with alert labels, Omni-G reduces the incidence by raising awareness that the package is being controlled
- Promotes responsibility among the manipulators along the transport chain
- Multidirectional device, detects impacts from all directions
- Helps confirm the effectiveness of the package
- Helps identify problem points in the transport chain
- They are individually calibrated with maximum reliability and precision
- It is designed with a set of steel balls joined by a spring that when they receive an impact that exceeds the pre-set G level, they fall off and fall in a visible way
The Omni-G impact indicators have many applications in various sectors. Some of them would be:
- Automotive components
- Distribution of electronics
- IT Services
- Electric appliances
- Electronics devices
- Medical devices
- Laboratory elements
- Computer equipment (computers, hard drives, etc.)
- Glass articles
- Packaging in general
The Omni-G impact indicators are supplied in units. For smaller amounts of Omni-G impact indicators please consult with Sercalia.