Changes in humidity cause deterioration in many products, both in food, industry or cultural goods. The Propadyndustry moisture stabilizer achieves control at a specific value.
Propadyndsutry Dynamic Moisture Stabilizer allows you to control humidity by keeping it at a certain desired value. Faced with a rise in humidity, the product reduces it by reacting quickly. In the opposite case, when the humidity has dropped, it is capable of releasing humidity to leave it at the desired value. The whole process is carried out without sudden changes in humidity.
It is a moisture stabilizer made from organic and biodegradable products. A closed space is needed for the placement of the humidity stabilizer, both art or cultural goods showcases, boxes with food or pharmaceutical products or also maritime containers. Any enclosed space is susceptible to being controlled by Propadyndustry.
The humidity stabilizer allows to regulate the humidity between the ranges of 35% and 80% of relative humidity and can be used in any climatic environment (tropical, environments with high humidity or with low humidity).
It is an ideal product for the transport and storage of products that need a controlled humidity between certain values, being able to act without changing it for several months and without the need for electricity.
Propadyndustry moisture stabilizers can be used in any closed space where it is required to keep humidity at a constant value. Some of the applications are as follows:
- Conservation Sector Works of Art and Cultural Assets: Allows active climate control
- Food Sector: It is a product that can be in direct contact with food
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Capital Goods Sector
- High value-added freight transport
- Military industry
It is a very versatile product and thanks to its dimensions it is adaptable to small spaces.
Some characteristics of the product are:
- Propadyndustry prevents sudden changes in humidity caused by external or internal sources, gradually compensating for the entry and leakage of humidity and thus always keeping the humidity level for which it has been programmed stable. Propadyndustry quickly corrects variations avoiding sudden changes in humidity, thus always keeping the desired humidity constant.
- It has excellent efficiency and speed both to absorb and to release the necessary moisture.
- It does not need a previous conditioning before the use of the product.
- The place where it is placed must be closed to extend the life of the product.
- It is a regenerable product. At the end of its regulation capacity, it allows regeneration through a specific treatment, returning to the initial Relative Humidity parameters.
- It does not give off liquid or dust during use, a common drawback of moisture-absorbing products. It is not deliquescent, and therefore can be used in all kinds of conditions.
- It allows great energy savings, causing a synergy with air conditioners.
- Thanks to its chemical composition, it acts as a flame retardant, not allowing the spread of eventual fires.
- It is resistant to the aggression of volatile organic compounds (VOC) and, at the same time, has a high capacity to absorb VOCs present in the environment.
- It is an excellent insulator for construction, thanks to its extreme efficiency in attenuating vibrations (steps for example), without any modification of shape and geometry (excellent compressibility value).
The product can be supplied in different relative humidity values, between 35% and 80% and in different forms: cassettes, sheets or strips.