Select Page

AIRBAGS DUNNAGE BAGS

Online Store

To buy small quantities, visit our online store:

Airbags Dunnage Bags for freight transport to immobilize the packaging. It can be used for trucks and also for maritime shipping.

Description

Transport Airbags Dunnage Bags is a solution to prevent movement of the packages within the trucks or containers. Airbags prevent pallet movements inside transport containers or trucks. Its low cost makes it a very efficient option to avoid breakage of goods during shipping.

The mattresses are made with high-quality products to ensure the strength during transportation of goods.

The swollen product contains only 5% recycled polyethylene and the remaining 95% is air. It is therefore not a product that needs high environmental resources for implementation.

Airbags Dunnage Bags are introduced during the loading of containers or trucks and are inflated when an empty space between packages appear. They are inflated with air through a valve until the goods are fixed and can not move during the transport.

Specifications

The outside of the airbag is made of a polypropylene raffia layer and covered with an outer plasticizer to give more consistency to the bag. In the inside there is a multi-layer safety system, which has between 2 and 4 layers of plastic, depending on the level of resistance, to avoid possible loss of air during transportation.

Dunnage Bag is reusable as it incorporates a new valve and adapter with a click and go system. It is a safety valve, with an internal recoil spring and a reusable valve.

It also incorporates a traceability label in each bag with the international code system UPC Barcode, in order to better control the quality of the product.

airbags bolsas hinchables capas      válvula airbags hinchables 

Supplies

Airbags Dunnage Bags are inflated with a special air gun and can be connected to any compressed air installation.

Available in all sizes and resistance levels (1 to 5)

Size Resistance Pieces per pallet 
60 x 90 0.2 kg/cm2 910
60 x 120 0.2 kg/cm2 750
90 x 120 0.2 kg/cm2 600
90 x 150 0.2 kg/cm2 570
90 x 180 0.2 kg/cm2 495
90 x 210 0.2 kg/cm2 440
90 x 240 0.2 kg/cm2 415
120 x 180 0.2 kg/cm2 400
120 x 225 0.2 kg/cm2 330

To request a quote according to your needs, consult here.

Transport airbags
Airbags Dunnage Bags different sizes
Airbags Dunnage Bags different sizes
Air gun for Dunnage bags
Makita Air gun for Airbags Dunnage bags
Buy online Airbags Dunnage Bags

Uso de cookies

Este sitio web utiliza cookies para que usted tenga la mejor experiencia de usuario. Si continúa navegando está dando su consentimiento para la aceptación de las mencionadas cookies y la aceptación de nuestra política de cookies, pinche el enlace para mayor información. ACEPTAR

Aviso de cookies