Shock Fuse: small single-use impact indicators.
Shock Fuse the smallest impact detector.
Shock Fuse is a small single-use impact indicator.
It can be hidden inside a small box or product to help identify mishandling during shipping or storage.
The Shock Fuse single-direction impact indicator is designed with a set of steel balls attached by a spring that when they receive an impact that exceeds the pre-set G level, they fall off and fall in a visible way. The G level is pre-set at the factory and can not be changed once sent.
- Economical and easy to use.
- Perfect for monitoring small products in shipments that are delicate.
- Shows the end user if there was mismanagement in the supply chain.
- Shows an indication of an impact when inspecting the product.
Shock Fuse impact indicators have a multitude of applications in various sectors. Some of them would be:
- Automotive components.
- Distribution of electronics.
- IT services.
- Electric appliances.
- Electronics devices.
- Medical devices.
- Laboratory elements.
- Computer equipment (computers, hard drives, etc.).
- Glass articles.
- Packaging in general.
Shock Fuse impact indicators are supplied in boxes. For small amounts of impact indicators please consult with Sercalia.