Changes in humidity cause deterioration in cultural property and works of art. The Propadyn Museart Moisture Stabilizer manages to control humidity as needed.
Description Propadyn Museart
The moisture stabilizer PROPADYN Museart allows you to control humidity by keeping it at a certain desired value to protect and safeguard works of art from deterioration. Faced with a rise in humidity, the product reduces it by reacting quickly. In the opposite case, when the humidity has dropped, it is able to release humidity to leave it at the desired value. The whole process is carried out without sudden changes in humidity.
It is a moisture stabilizer made from natural, biodegradable and even edible products. An enclosed space is required for the proper functioning of Propadyn Museart, such as showcases of art or cultural goods.
The humidity stabilizer allows to regulate the humidity between the ranges of 35% and 80% relative humidity. It can be used in any climatic environment (tropical, environments with high or low humidity).
It is an ideal product for the transport and storage of products that need a controlled humidity between certain values, being able to act without changing it for several months.
Propadyn Museart Moisture Stabilizers can be used in any closed space where humidity is required to be kept at a constant value, especially those dedicated to the conservation of works of art and cultural property. It is a very versatile product and thanks to its dimensions it is adaptable to small spaces.
Propadyn Museart specifications
Some characteristics of the product are:
- High speed for correcting humidity variations, compensating for imbalances by gradually absorbing or releasing humidity to maintain a constant value.
- It does not need pre-conditioning before using the product.
- The place where it is placed must be closed to extend the life of the product.
- It is a regenerable product. At the end of its regulation capacity, it allows regeneration through a specific treatment, returning to the initial Relative Humidity parameters.
- It does not release liquid or dust during use, a common drawback of moisture-absorbing products. It is not deliquescent, and therefore can be used in all kinds of conditions.
- It allows great energy savings, causing a synergy with air conditioners.
- Thanks to its chemical composition, it acts as a flame retardant, not allowing the spread of eventual fires.
- It is resistant to the aggression of volatile organic compounds (VOC) and, at the same time, has a high capacity to absorb VOCs present in the environment.
The product can be supplied in different relative humidity values, between 35% and 80%. Likewise, there are two sizes of the cassette-shaped product:The product can be supplied in different relative humidity values, between 35% and 80%. Likewise, there are two sizes of the cassette-shaped product:
- PROPADYN Museart 3200 (measures 300x115x12 mm) with 200g of active materials
- PROPADYN Museart 3400 (measures 300x115x24 mm) with 400g of active materials
You can also find Propadyn Museart in 3×3 Sheet form. The 9-part pre-cut sheet is 330×330 mm and contains 81g of active material in total.