Trans-Monitor TD: exact indicator of the exact time and date of the impact.
Trans-Monitor TD the most accurate impact indicator.
Trans-Monitor TD indicates the date and time of an impact, identifying when there was an excessive impact during the transport cycle. Trans-Monitor TD is an indicator of economic impact, double-axis and single-use. The Trans-Monitor is designed with two sets of stainless steel balls, spring-loaded, calibrated to withstand pre-set G-impacts.
- Provides a visual indication of an impact with date and time.
- When used with alert labels, Trans-Monitor TD reduces the incidence number by raising awareness that the package is being monitored.
- Promotes responsibility throughout the transport chain improving customer satisfaction.
- Detects impacts from all directions.
- Helps confirm the effectiveness of the packaging.
- Identify the problematic points in the transport chain.
- Tamper proof.
- Can be mounted with self-adhesive or screws.
Trans-Monitor TD has a digital clock that indicates the time and date as well with a set of steel balls joined by a spring in a resistant casing that, when they receive an impact that exceeds the pre-set G level, they detach and dislodge from the established location giving a visual indication of the date and time of impact when the clock stops.
The TD Trans-Monitor is totally directional. Record the impacts from the angle. Upon receiving an impact one or more balls are forced out of their socket. Since the ball and spring assemblies are at an angle of 90 ° to one another, any excess of G will displace at least one ball.
The Trans-Monitor TD impact indicators have many applications in various sectors. Some of them would be:
- Automotive components.
- Electric appliances.
- Electronics devices.
- Medical devices.
- Laboratory elements.
- Computer equipment (computers, hard drives, etc.).
- Glass articles.
- Packaging in general.
The Trans-Monitor TD impact indicators are supplied in boxes. For small amounts of impact indicators please consult with Sercalia.